Kelly MacFadyen, Superintendent
9 Campus Drive - Drop #2
Guilford, Maine 04443
(207) 876-3446 FAX
Dear SAD #4/RSU #80 Students, Staff, Parents, and Community Members:
We are very excited to introduce our new website. Please be sure to go to the App. Store and download the MSAD #4 App., so that you can get the most up-to-date information about our District.
We have developed a five-year Strategic Plan and have chosen to focus on Achievement, Social/Emotional Wellness, Facilities, and Family & Community Engagement.
This year our professional development has been heavily focused on curriculum alignment, proficiency learning, positive behavioral interventions and supports, and becoming a trauma informed district.
While working diligently to meet the curriculum and social/emotional needs of our students we also recognize the importance of keeping our facilities in good condition. Over the last two years we have made the following improvements:
- Paved the driveway entrance to the campus and replaced the campus sign
- Refurbished the gym floor at PCHS
- Finished tiling the floors at PCHS
- Replaced the fencing at the field hockey field
- Replaced the backstops at the baseball and softball fields
- Covered the dugout openings with chain-link fencing for student protection
- Installed a new electronic sign on Rt. 15 with the help of donations from the community, including our Alumni
- Upgrading the PCES HVAC heating system
- Rewiring campus infrastructure for our technical needs
M.S.A.D. #4 is successful because of the ongoing support from our communities, families, and staff. Working together, we can continue to give our students H.O.P.E. so they Have Opportunities to become Prepared and Empowered citizens who enrich our ever-changing local and global communities.
Kelly MacFadyen, M.Ed.
Superintendent of Schools